- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (great replacement for eggs)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Place muffin liners into muffin pan.
In small mixing bowl, combine oatmeal milk, chia seeds and apple cider vinegar. Allow to sit for a 5 minutes.
Stir in the sugar, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
In large mixing bowl combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Combine liquid mixture with dry ingredients and mix well to form a smooth batter. Fold blueberries and raspberries gently into batter.
Spoon batter evenly into 12 muffin pans. Bake for 17-19 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Have this dish with white tea.
Thanks to chocolateykitchen