For the soup:
- 500g black beans soacked overnight
- 1/2tsp salt
- 2 cubes of vegetable broth
- 1/2 can of chiles chipotles de la Costeña (buy in a mexican store)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 4oo ml of soy cream
- olive oil
- pepper and salt to taste
- Epazote if you have, if not, that is ok too! add a teaspoon of dried oregano
For the garnish (optinal but ymmm):
- 1 avocado
- 110g of vegan motzarella
- a drizzel of oil
- 3 fried tortillas de maiz
Let the beans soak over night.
On a pressure cooker put some olive oil. Chope roughtly the onion and saute for 5 mins, then chope garlic and saute it, once the onion is golden and soft add the beans along with 2 cups of water, the chili, the cubes and the herbs.
Let it cook for at least 1 hour or two. Afer let it cool a little bit add the soy cream and put all in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and add salt and pepper as neded.
Serve hot on a bowl and the avocado, cheese and tortillas on top.
Enjoy with tequila or a mexican beer