Since the sun is out it is time to get fit and eat healthy! Summer veggies are on the way to our plate. We need to freshen up, drink water and eat fresh. This veggie bowl is perfect, simple, tasty, fun to make and full of Caribbean flavour.
Ingredients for the bowl
- 200 grams of sauté spinach or kale in olive oil and garlic (salt and pepper)
- 200 grams of sliced mushrooms sauté in olive oil, garlic and parsley (salt and pepper)
- 1 cooked beetroot cut into slices
- 100 grams of Tempe o tofu sauté in garlic, ginger, olive oil, chilly (salt and pepper)
- boiled green beans
- fluffy cooked red quinoa
- 1 avocado sliced
- grilled pistachios
- a little bit of lemon juice
Ingredients for the dressing
- 1 small can of coconut cream
- 1 slice of ginger
- 1 red chilly or 2 depending on the heat you are looking for
- 1 garlic
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing only: Put all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
Put all the ingredients into your he bowl add the dressing. Add salt pepper and lemon to taste. Serve room temperature and enjoy!